Uncanny Tales--a new collection Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Sheckley, Robert » Uncanny Tales--a new collection « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Trent Walters
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 06:24 am:   

Robert Sheckley has a new collection out from Five Star. It collects most of his recent F&SF stories (I've found three or four missing), one from Pulphouse when it was in hardback, Playboy, and Greg Bear's New Legends, among other anthologies. David Hartwell's reprinted several of these in his various Year's Best.

I hope to review it soon for SF Site (read: likely in next millenium or two).

Meanwhile to get your Sheckley fix online, check out:

http://www.geocities.com/storeez1/RobertSheckley.html

I probably need to update it soon. Please let me know of any other interesting Sheckley links. Thanks.

(Doh! I missed Sallis' Boston Globe article.)

T

Bill
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 09:50 am:   

Let me add to that that the latest issue of Locus has a wonderful article/interview with RS. It is very Sheckleyian. You can got to Locusmag.com to see the cover.

Bill

Bill
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 10:23 am:   

Furthermore, RS has a new story in the latest issue of Weird Tales, "The Tales of Zanthias."

Keep on keeping on, Bob!

Bill

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register