HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Night Shade Site

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » ElectricStory » Night Shade Site « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob K.
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:51 pm:   

All essential coding and security-enabling has been completed on the new Night Shade Site. The site at electricstory-test.com is now a month-old draft, and it will be coming down soon, to be replaced by the work-in-progress draft of the ElectricStory.com e-commerce site. The finished Night Shade site is on the Night Shade servers, but as Jason has business to attend to in Michigan and still has some content tweaks, he'll be moving the site to the top level of the domain when he gets the time. He'll be doing the unveiling and explaining the new features we've created.

The site is almost completely database-driven. Behind the pages that you see are an equal number of tool pages that Jason and any other site admins can use to update content. This has been a huge project for me and a great learning experience. I hope you enjoy the new site.

Best,
Bob

mike bishop
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 11:06 am:   

Good job, Bob.

Bob
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 01:58 pm:   

Thanks, Mike.

I must say it's hard to work today, with the computer belching out heat and the temperature approaching record highs in the 90s outside. Now I can imagine what you folks in Georgia go through.

Bob K.
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 12:21 pm:   

Jason put the site live last night. We're still working out glitches, but it's coming together. Thanks to John Klima for pointing out problems.

John Klima
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 06:35 am:   

No problem, glad to help! :-)

JK

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |