Also, since Chris gave me clearance, ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Rossi, Matthew » Also, since Chris gave me clearance, buy ADVENTURE next year « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 05:11 pm:   

Short and sweet: new anthology next year, called ADVENTURE. Lots of good stuff in it, writers you know, writers you don't... one of those writers is going to be me. You should definitely pick it up if you like pulpish genre writing. I know Lou Anders and Paul Di Filippo are supposed to contibute to it, and I'm still very excited about the idea that Moorcock will be in it, so... yeah. If you like action in your fiction, it'll be a good read, and I think my story is pretty strong if you like that kind of thing.

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 01:45 am:   

And here's an official post from Chris about it... check out that contributor list, if you please.

http://www.nightshadebooks.com/discus/messages/180/2940.html?1092295496

Even if I wasn't going to be in it, man, seriously, you need to own this book.

Jamie Rosen
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 11:14 am:   

I just got a free copy of Adventure in my WFC goody bag. You <i>and</> Marc Singer? Good golly.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration