Amazon is *sort* of fixed Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Rossi, Matthew » Amazon is *sort* of fixed « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 04:36 pm:   

You can get Things That Never Were directly from Amazon now. However, they are being kind of aggressive with Monkeybrain on another front in a manner that disturbs me, so not all is well. Still, for those of you who said that ordering the book through them was a mite difficult, it should be less so now.

Other than that, I'm working on a story for the mystery good news anthology, so when that's done I'll try and get back to writing more weird stuff again.

Amazon link for those that want it:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1932265058/qid=1090020759/sr=8-2/r ef=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/104-6353112-1871139?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

T Andrews
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 10:58 am:   

I ordered straight from Monkeybrain website and it was quick and easy. (And it had to cross a border to get to me...took no time at all.)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration