Dear God, this damn novel is eating m... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Rossi, Matthew » Dear God, this damn novel is eating my brain « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 04:20 am:   

Sheesh.

Anyone want to volunteer to proofread/critique a freaking unsold fantasy novel (of sorts) projected to be done by the end of April? Done as in first draft, not done done.

I need someone or someones to tell me if this thing's any good or if I'm totally deranged to even try and write it. Well, no, I already know I'm totally deranged to try and write it. I guess I'm just looking for feedback, as I miss the comforting womb that was the sterile, bleak world of the grad school writing workshop.

Anyway, yeah, looking for some guinea pigs. If you're interested, comment and use your email address and I'll get back to you when the book is in finished first draft mode. Anyone brave enough to want to read an incomplete first draft... well, I'll keep you in mind if you volunteer, but no promises. I may be too embarrassed.

Neddal
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 03:08 pm:   

Hi. I'll give it a go.

Dave
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 10:46 pm:   

I'm interested! Things That Never Were is truly, truly wonderful.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration