Welcome to the Paradox Lounge and Inn Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Rossi, Matthew » Welcome to the Paradox Lounge and Inn « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 10:14 am:   

Well, howdy.

My name's Matthew Rossi, but you can call me Matt or Matthew or "Gift of God" as I understand the derivation of the name to mean, or you can call me something else. I may not respond, but these are the risks we run.

My book, as Chris Roberson would probably kick me in the spine to remind me, is called Things That Never Were and it's out from Monkeybrain Books. If you've read it and would like to comment, feel free. If you haven't read it and would like me to explain why you should, we can discuss that too. I'm pretty much up for talking about anything... literature, me, politics, me, anything you'd like.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a flaming narcissist? Because I am.

If you want to get a taste of my work without shelling out the bread, you're in luck... <a href="http://www.fantasticmetropolis.com/show.html?fn,discord,1" target="_new">here's</a> a piece that went up on FM recently, and <a href="http://www.fantasticmetropolis.com/show.html?fn,sonofclay,1" target="_new">here's another.</a> So you can get to know and love me for free, which is a damn sight better deal than my girlfriend got.

Oh, and I'm working on a novel, so if anyone wants to talk about that, I'm game. I'm a slobbering blabber-whore, I'll honestly blather about anything.

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 10:21 am:   

Also, I apparently suck at posting things to discussion boards. Huzzah!

In an attempt to keep that momentum going, here's a picture of me.

http://switchinglanes.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=sapphire&id=P1010 003

See? I told you I'm a flaming narcissist.

Tara Shea - the girlfriend
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 10:29 am:   

> So you can get to know and love me for free, which is a damn sight better deal than my girlfriend got.

I'm /so/ confused.

JV
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 10:44 am:   

Welcome, Matthew. It's an honor to have you aboard.

JeffV

LTR
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 11:12 am:   

Welcome, Matt. Is your hair really green in that pic or is it just the lighting?

Important questions first, y'see.

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 11:14 am:   

The hair is really green in that picture. That was my Christmas hair, you see. At the moment it's a boring shade of dirty blond mixed with brown, but it will doubtless go back to being green or blue again at some point.

And I understand. Priorities are important.

Drew Shiel
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:40 pm:   

Ah, excellent. A whole board to call your own.

Jamie
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 03:18 pm:   

You know, you look pretty much exactly as I've imagined you for lo these many years.

John Picacio
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 06:01 am:   

Welcome to the board, man!!

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 07:49 am:   

Thank you kindly, John.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration