Radio Interview Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Van Pelt, James » Radio Interview « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Honna Swenson
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 10:16 pm:   

Hey James!
Last night I heard most of the radio interview you sent Patrick and man, was I impressed! She threw some pretty good questions your way and you were just so eloquent and clear and enjoyable to listen to. Makes me want to buy that book, STRANGERS AND BEGGARS!
I stumbled across this message board and had to slip that comment in.
Happy writing!
Honna Swenson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jim Van Pelt
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 07:57 am:   

Hi Honna! Good to hear from you.

The intereview provoked quite a bit of comment locally. I was a little worried that my school administrators might not take it all in stride, but there didn't seem to be any problem with them.

Hopefully it attracted some more folks in the book, although if all you knew about the book was from the interview, you might believe that all the stories were about education.

Anyone who is interested in hearing the interview can get to at http://www.cpr.org/co_matters/ and then go to April 9, 2003.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration