Nemonymous Six Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Nemonymous » Nemonymous Six « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dflewis
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 04:27 am:   

Someone has written to me with these thoughts:
=========
In re: Nemonymous 6 and the plight of the completist, this is easy. Just tell everyone to go to their local stationary shop and, working with great care, to select and purchase the notebook that most appeals to them. This should not be undertaken lightly - it may involve trawling round several emporia to find just the right combination of cover colour, dimensions, page texture, design, logo etc. Then they take this home and, in a small ceremony of their own devising, declare it to be their copy of Nemonymous 6.
They then add it to the previous 5 in their collection while awaiting issue 7 next year.
There is, however, a major point of decision still to be approached. The proud owner may opt to:
1) Leave the issue entirely blank as it came from the shop or
2) Actually create their own Nemonymous by filling its pages with suitable tales of their own devising.
I must point out, however, that if option 2 is selected, it is vital that the collector, at some level, does not know who the tales are by. Thus this option will give the chooser the rare and valuable chance to actually write while in a state of autoanonymity. What an exquisite opportunity!

des lewis
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 03:02 am:   

NEMO SIX
Bearing in mind its past themes and actual 'happenings' within its pages over the years, I suppose Nemonymous is the only on-going publication with the hinterland, authority, credentials, chutzpah, excuse, convincement & believability to have a blank (or invisible) edition to fill a necessary hiatus in its schedule! However, to request reviews of Nemo Six (as I do now) may be pushing it a bit - but any reviews I receive will be posted.

The submission guidelines for the non-blank Nemo Seven will be posted in November this year.

=========================================

des lewis
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 02:28 am:   

Call myself a writer! A much better word - to replace 'convincement' and 'believablity' above - is 'plausibility'.
des

des lewis
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 10:13 am:   

Award for non-existence? Indeed, as many of you already seem to realise, the non-existent issue of Nemonymous Six (2006) thoughtfully described by someone here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemonymous
is eligible for anything that any other 2006 publication is eligible for.
Just a reminder.

This issue depicts the nothingness of death. This publication truly has no gods. Horror Uncluttered.

PS: Nemonymous Seven (Zencore!) is due to be published as a physical book before the end of June 2007.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register