Is it a book? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Nemonymous » Is it a book? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

des
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 09:48 am:   

Nemonymous is a cross between a magazine and a book anthology, it is traditional print-run publishing of high production quality, it has an ISSN (although the last 3 'issues' did not have the number printed on them), copies are sent by legal directive to the British Library, it has no publisher's or editor's names within it (although it has me as both of these on Internet advertising), and it has no by-lines for the stories themselves...
And I am the only conduit for distribution.
Is it a book?
des

Tamar
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 02:08 pm:   

I guess it's what you, as its creator, choose to call it.

In my mind it's a cross between a magazine and an occasional anthology. I could foresee it being gathered up one day into a giant anthology, in which case it would most definitely be a book.

des
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 05:32 am:   

Thanks, Tamar, for your view on Nemonymous and what it is. I feel that a 'First Mover''s view is equal to anyone else's. Please see my latest post just now to JV's manifesto thread.
des

Dflewis
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 07:43 am:   

If you read - in the normal course of events - this message (without being solicited to do so) AND you have a UK address, you will be eligible for a free copy of EITHER 'Nemonymous Five' anthology OR 'Only Connect' paperback book.
Please write to nemonymous@hotmail.com mentioning this message.
Please do not tell anyone else about this message. There will be other messages with other free gifts dotted about the DFL threads or websites, should you be lucky enough to find them.

des
http://www.weirdmonger.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register