Nemo #4 denemonisations Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Nemonymous » Nemo #4 denemonisations « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

des
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 11:41 am:   

Just to report that I now have nearly all the Nemo statemensts/Biographies to hand ready for the ceremonial denemonisations of Nemo #4 authors on Veils&Piques from the beginning of January.
be there or be square!

Pleased to say - just to give you a taster - that the latest Bio received includes the following:

What has attracted me the most to Nemonymous is that through it's anonyminity (a primary facet of the unknown, of the weird) it's becoming, I think, a focal point for modern fantasy, a gathering, if you will, for a new school of weird.

des
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 08:54 am:   

Those who belong to the Nemonymous Discussion Group on Yahoogroups, please note that all the messages in the archives (up to and including the last denemonisation for Nemo#4) have disappeared from the website and no new messages are getting through. Annoying (& spooky!).
I've been receiving direct some good vibes regarding the Nemo#4 denemonisations themselves and the nature of their 'wrapping paper' ...

des
http://www.nemonymous.com

EricS
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 01:43 pm:   

Can you post some of the denemonisations here?

turns out that I wasn't on Veils and Piques anymore. I've signed up to receive the emails but don't have the past info on #4.

des
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 02:33 pm:   

They're now here, Eric:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemonymous
I don't know who set this up or who entered the names from Veils & Piques.
des

EricS
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2005 - 08:34 am:   

Probably as it should be:-)

thanks.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register