HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Hadron Collider Sabotaging Itself Fro...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Nemonymous » Hadron Collider Sabotaging Itself From The Future « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dflewis
Username: Dflewis

Post Number: 385
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 12:50 am:   

This theory of the Hadron Collider sabtotaging itself from the future seems to have legs. With some serious scientific backing. It's all over the place if you would like to google the subject. What do you think about it generally?

I genuinely believe that a case can be made for the 'Cern Zoo' book (published June) to be part of this process. (Laughable or not, it may be good publicity or it may actually be true!).

The book's initial introductory prose, for example, plays with this time conundrum and the front cover is perhaps symbolic of the future coming back to nobble the present. I shall be going through all the stories for similar direct and subtle connections (however tenuous).

Meanwhile, if any of you have read it, could you please let me know your own observations (however potentially silly) in connection with this theory etc.

Dflewis

Post Number: 386
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 04:22 am:   

Nobody (except me) has yet connected the recent start of collisions at the CERN LHC, Switzerland with Wednesday's mauling of a man by a bear at Berne Zoo, Bern Park, Switzerland.

Quite seriously and astonishingly, the common factor is the earlier published book CERN ZOO. Both by story themes and cover artwork. See here: http://weirdmonger.blog-city.com/berne_zoo.htm

This is also connected with recent upsurge of retrocausality TV fictions like 'FlashForward', 'Paradox', 'Lost' and 'Dr Who and the Waters of Mars' - and the two scientists who recently suggested that the Collider may be sabotaging itself from the future ... and the bird that dropped the beget bread into the Collider?

Dflewis

Post Number: 388
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 02:35 am:   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-li ght-display-hovers-Norway.html
Now the Large Hadron Collider is picking up speed day after day, it is reflected in the sky above Norway. See above link.

"This might be totally unrelated, it might even sound like some far fetched story but we thought it would be worth mentioning that the spiral in Norway happened hours after a reported large hadron collider experiment. Is the Large hadron collider creating a black hole or a worm hole? "
-- quoted by other souce from internet.

Strange that I took the cover photo for CERN ZOO (that reflected the recent 'Berne Zoo' photo) last year in Norway

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |