Tardy Tagging Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Nemonymous » Tardy Tagging « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

des
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 06:01 am:   

Whether or not I and my meagre powers have allowed this actually to work properly through Nemonymous -- my proposed version of anonymity (late-labelling or tardy-tagging which bring creative writing more in line with the naming process of many other art forms) gives the best of both worlds. Crystallised and uncluttered attention to the product (untrammelled Interstitiality)... followed at a later stage by a stronger naming-fanfare-of-a-process than having the story or novel directly labelled and then possibly forgotten.

Nemonymous~4 will be arriving shortly. Some great great stories, please believe me, and an unbelievable cover! For special offer of the previous three acclaimed nemonymous anthologies please write to nemonymous@hotmail.com where you'll find my friendly face waiting for you. :-)
des

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register