Sold my novel! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Pratt, Tim » Sold my novel! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim Pratt
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 09:02 pm:   

Today I sold my contemporary fantasy novel, The Strange Adventures of Rangergirl, to Juliet Ulman at Bantam, with the indispensable assistance of my wonderful agent, Ginger Clark of Writers House. I'm pretty much floating on the ceiling from happiness right now.

Thanks to all my friends (many of you regulars on this board) who read this novel in its various states of disrepair, and helped me make it into something I'm proud of.

John Klima
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 06:46 am:   

Sweet! Can't wait to see it!

JK

jeff ford
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 07:13 am:   

Tim: I very much liked your story collection, so I'm looking forward to this novel. Congratulations!

Tim Pratt
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 09:05 am:   

Thanks so much, Jeff! That means a lot, coming from someone I admire as much as you.

Theodora Goss
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 05:59 pm:   

Tim--

Congratulations! That's wonderful, and I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves. (Catching up on the boards while the baby sleeps . . .)

Luis
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 06:47 pm:   

Congratulations, Tim! I haven't read all of your collection yet, but enjoyed what I did. Looking forward to the novel!

Cheers,
Luís

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration