World Fantasy Convention Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Valente, Catherynne M. » World Fantasy Convention « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

catherynne
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 09:41 am:   

I'll be attending the WFC, and will be giving a reading on Friday November 4 at 1:30 in Conference II. I hope some of you will attend! I'll be reading a bit from Yume no Hon: The Book of Dreams, a poem from Apocrypha, and possibly a short story, time permitting.

Other than that, I'll be out and about at the convention and hope to meet a lot of the board-folk there.

John Klima
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   

Hope to see you there!

JK

Jay Caselberg
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 01:58 pm:   

Ah, yes, Mr. Klima. See you soon.

Lisa Bradley
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 12:29 pm:   

Hi, Catherynne. I attended your reading at WFC and was enthralled. (Your coughing wasn't nearly as bad for the audience as you might think.) I was spellbound. Thank you so much! I look forward to reading your novel, which I bought in the dealer's room.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration