THANK YOU Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Valente, Catherynne M. » THANK YOU « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

catherynne
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 11:06 pm:   

I wanted to say thank you to several people who have been uncommonly kind to me, newbie author that I am, and helped me not only to get The Labyrinth into print, but in one way or another made me feel welcome in this community and given more in the way of support and encouragement than I could ever have asked for. You have all done so much for me, I am grateful beyond measure:

Jeff Vandermeer, Sean Wallace, Nick Mamatas, Brendan Connell, Luis Rodrigues, Rick Kleffel, Vera Nazarian, KJ Bishop, James Sallis, Leah Blaine, David Niall Wilson, and Kathleen Ogden.

Thank you so much for your time and effort--it seems like no one ever says it anymore, or with enough sincerity, and I wanted to make sure you know how deeply I appreciate everything.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brendan
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 01:42 pm:   

You are welcome Catherynne....Keep up the good work...I would write more, but I am in the US and am having trouble using the American keyboard....I guess I forgot how to use them!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration