Other Books Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Valente, Catherynne M. » Other Books « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Catherynne Valente
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 05:06 pm:   

I have several other projects in development with Prime Books, which I will elaborate on as they come closer to completion.

Yume no Hon: The Book of Dreams is scheduled for release in October of 2004. It is a surrealistic journey through quantum physics, Buddhist parable, and Greek myth, whose narrative centers on an simple old woman living on a mountain in Japan, who is lost in her own dream-world.

The Daughter's Tales are a series of interconnected fairy tales, in the tradition of Arabian Nights. The first book of the 4-volume series is tentatively scheduled for publication in early 2005.

Under its new Aegis imprint, I am also developing a full-length poetry collection with Prime.

That's all the news that's fit to type at the moment. Check here for updates, and feel free to post any thoughts or questions.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration