EV offer Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Lundberg, Jason Erik » EV offer « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2005 - 02:07 pm:   

John Klima just announced that Electric Velocipede no. 9 has sold out. This is a wonderful and unexpected thing, and it's even more fortunate that all of the stories from that issue were posted on the EV website. As a contributor to the issue, I received a few copies as payment. But since I don't really need three copies of the issue, I propose an offer.

The first person to donate $50 to the Red Cross as part of the hurricane relief, and to somehow prove to me that you've done so, will receive a copy of EV#9 from me. As of today, it appears that people are finally being evacuated from NOLA, and the Red Cross is finally getting to put their resources to use, so they need your donations.

I only have one copy to spare, so like I said, it'll go to the first person to prove they donated this money. Either post in the comments of this message board or email me.

In a separate note, I'm extremely proud of my alma mater.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2005 - 03:03 pm:   

Wow, this was the fatest contest evar. Deanna Hoak donated $100 to the Red Cross, and has therefore won the contest.

Okay, so the contest is over, but you can still donate. And I heartily encourage you to do so.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register