"Reality Interrupted" Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Lundberg, Jason Erik » "Reality Interrupted" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tracy Sherrin-Miller
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 09:55 am:   

Dear Jason,
I've just finished reviewing "Reality Interrupted" in TTA#42 for the Whispers of Wickedness website and I was very impressed indeed. Fantasy fiction is my genre and it was a great story and I positivly ate it up. Can't wait to read something else of yours.

Regards Tracy Sherrin-Miller

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 12:49 pm:   

Hi Tracy, and thanks for the nice words! I'm very proud of "Reality, Interrupted" (not least of all because its appearance in TTA marks my first pro sale), and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Please let me know when your review goes up.

Much of my fiction output is now online, and you can read it for free. The most recent are "Solipsister" from Electric Velocipede and "One Big Crunch" from OPi8: New Dark Culture. And I have links to many more on my website.

Tracy Sherrin-Miller
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 05:03 am:   

Hi Jason,
Just to let you know that the review is now posted on the whispers of wickedness website
All the best
Tracy

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 01:30 pm:   

Wow, thanks for such nice words, Tracy!

http://www.ookami.co.uk/html/tta_42.html

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register