Lords of Rainbow - Ebook up at Fictio... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Nazarian, Vera » Lords of Rainbow - Ebook up at Fictionwise! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vera Nazarian
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 06:09 pm:   

Finally, great news!

I am so *psyched* that after all these years, my novel Lords of Rainbow is finally available in e-book format from Fictionwise!!!

Let's just say you have no idea how long I wanted this to happen! LOL!!!

*happy happy happy* *runs bouncing off the walls like a Willy Wonka Purple Grape*

Now, go buy, go download -- it's cheap!!!

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook31662.htm

Only $4.21 or $3.58 with Fictionwise Club savings!

Finally, you have the chance to read the book that took me 18 years to write, almost half a lifetime!!! My child, my child, my child is here for you. :-)

Anna Tambour
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 07:42 pm:   

Congratulations, Vera! I've got the dogeared hardback here beside me, and it's a joy to think that more people will read it now. It isn't how long it takes for a baby to gestate, but what the baby turns out to be, that matters. It's a beautiful baby.

Vera Nazarian
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 08:03 pm:   

Thank you, Anna!

And indeed, getting this arranged (and some other *stuff*) has been part of the reason I am so infernally behind on email!

Stuff, stuff, happening stuff!

I swear to God, email coming to you soon! :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration