DD Annotations Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Monkeybrain » DD Annotations « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Julian Darius
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2003 - 06:05 pm:   

I hate to plug, but I'm so looking forward to the printed League annotations and so committed to non-fiction scholarship on comics. I'm presently beginning annotations to Bendis's Daredevil work at http://www.continuitypages.com/daredevilBENDIS-MALEEV.htm -- on ContinuityPages, designed to be a major resource for sophisticated study of comic books (thus with lots on Alan Moore). Underboss is presently available, with Out to come shortly. Incidentally, I'm a Ph.D. student and teacher in English, with an M.A. and several academic conference presentations, including on comics, under my belt. Thanks greatly, and I can't wait to add the League annotations to the League page on our site!

-- Julian Darius

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register