A Blazing World Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Monkeybrain » A Blazing World « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 11:46 am:   

Jess Nevins' A BLAZING WORLD: THE UNOFFICIAL COMPANION TO THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, VOL II, which covers the best-selling second LOEG comic series, is available for preorder. With an introduction and interview with series co-creator Alan Moore, and commentary by and interview with co-creator Kevin O'Neill, the book features detailed panel-by-panel annotations and exhaustive coverage of the New Traveler's Almanac.

Alan Moore, in his introduction, had this to say about A BLAZING WORLD and the previous companion, HEROES & MONSTERS: "Without these two companion volumes, I doubt that the experience of the original work would be as complete, and I also doubt that Kevin and I would have felt sufficiently liberated or encourage to push the concept quite as far as we currently are doing."

A BLAZING WORLD will be solicited through Diamond Previews and available through retail outlets in September, but preorders will begin to ship from MonkeyBrain Books in August. The book, which retails for $15.95, is 304 pages long, with a cover by John Picacio.

For ordering details, and to see the gorgeous Picacio cover, visit http://www.monkeybrainbooks.com.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register