Dream Project Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Monkeybrain » Dream Project « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JeffV
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 08:26 am:   

Beyond the projects you're doing now, what would be your dream project?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 07:59 am:   

That's a difficult question to answer. Essentially, I started MonkeyBrain for the same reason I used to write book reviews for anyone who would print them, the drive to communicate the essential idea: "This is good. You should read this." I'm the kind of reader who, open discovering something new and good, can't rest until everyone I know has read it, too.

If I had one wish for MonkeyBrain's future, it would be to bring back into print all the books I love that have tragically fallen out of print and become unavailable, and to find a larger audience for new material that might otherwise have gone unseen by most readers. At the moment, and for the forseeable future, these plans are cast in terms of nonfiction work, but I see a time when we would expand into fiction as well.

Barring that, our dream project would be to take over the world.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register