Wizardry & Wild Romance Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Monkeybrain » Wizardry & Wild Romance « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 04:54 pm:   

John Picacio's lovely cover to Moorcock's revised Wizardry & Wild Romance is posted at the MonkeyBrain site, at http://www.monkeybrainbooks.com/Wizardry_and_Wild_Romance.html

We've also started taking preorders for the title. The release date is April 19, 2004, but preorders will likely ship a few weeks in advance of that date. Ordering information can be had at the above link.

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 04:21 am:   

Oh, I want it I want it I want it!

Can order on the site, I assume? Because damnation, I want it.

Chris Roberson
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 10:17 am:   

Yep, you can order through the MonkeyBrain site. The release date is actually shifting back to the end of the summer, to allow our distributor time to get the books into the big chains, but any direct orders placed with us will ship within a week or two of the payment clearing. So far as I know, all the orders we've received to date have already shipped.

Luís
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 08:27 pm:   

Chris: I got W&WR today and couldn't wait to start reading it. It's a brilliant book, I'm halfway through it already, and I'm a slow reader! I get this wonderful feeling of lights turning on upstairs whenever I read Michael Moorcock's non-fiction, or talk to him, so it makes me very happy to be reading this book. The updates are very welcome too, I'm glad Mike took the time to give his essays an overhaul. Shame about the typos, though, and there are quite a few of them.

Question: I tried to order some of your books through a local bookshop, but they don't list them in their catalogue. Do you deal with Ingram at all? Or maybe their catalogue's simply out of date . . .

Best,
Luís

Chris Roberson
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:35 pm:   

Luis, if Ingram doesn't have our books listed yet, they will shortly (our distributor NBN has them as one of their clients). In the meantime, your shop could order our titles from Baker & Taylor, or directly from NBN (www.nbnbooks.com).

As far as typos go, I thought we'd tightened the net this time out! Luis, can you email me at chris@monkeybrainbooks.com? I've got a quick question and offer for you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register