IHG Awards Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Aguirre, Forrest » IHG Awards « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Forrest
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 10:36 am:   

It was my privilege, last night, to accept an International Horror Guild award on Brian Evenson's behalf. Brian won for his collection "The Wavering Knife," which I consider to be one of the best single-author collections of short fiction written thus far - definitely the best I have ever read. I cannot recommend "The Wavering Knife" stongly enough and both Brian and I are thrilled that it was recognized by a judging panel of such distinction. It's worth your money. In fact, it's worth more than the asking price. So go buy a copy and donate to the publisher, Fiction Collective 2, while you're at it. You'll feel great, you'll read great fiction. What could be better than that?

http://fc2.org/evenson/knife/knife.htm

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register