Kristin's Hello Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Ratbastards » Kristin's Hello « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kristin Livdahl
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 01:48 pm:   

"Do we write books so that they shall merely be read? Donít we also write them for employment in the household? For one that is read from start to finish, thousands are leafed through, other thousands lie motionless, others are jammed against mouseholes, thrown at rats, others are stood on, sat on, drummed on, have gingerbread baked on them or are used to light pipes."

G.C. Lichtenberg (1742Ė1799), German physicist, philosopher

Mike Jasper
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 12:28 pm:   

"What is written without effort is read without pleasure."

-- Samuel Johnson

George Rowe the Dog
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:45 pm:   

"Kristin Livdahl could beat up Lichtenberg and Johnson, any day."

George the Dog

Kristin Livdahl
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 03:52 pm:   

"People always ask, what's this dog thing? And I always say, dogs are like minor angels. They love you purely. They forgive you purely. They're happy to see you. You can wake a dog up at three in the morning and say, hey let's play ball, and they'll say OKAY! My wife won't do that. My son won't do that. My friends won't do that. Three o'clock in the morning-let's go get pizza! OKAY! We overlook these extraordinary qualities even though we wish they would manifest themselves in people."

From Jonathan Carroll's interview with Rain Taxi

I think Alan created the Quote section so I couldn't just post quotes anymore. I appreciate the kind words, George. You are lucky to live with two wonderful humans. Burt the dog sends his greetings. He's been getting us up once each night to go outside, he's a little lame in one back leg and he's getting lumpier and lumpier but he's still my best guy. We've been together over ten years now and hopefully he'll be around a little longer. For a big dog, he's had a good run.

Kristin

Neil Williamson
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2003 - 02:57 am:   

Kristin

Please ignore this message unless your email didn't deliver the attachment I sent you on Friday.

Just checking up.

:-)

Neil

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration