Brookdale Spring Writers Conference Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Ford, Jeffrey » Brookdale Spring Writers Conference « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Deborah Roggie
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 08:33 am:   

Jeff, can you tell me anything about the speculative fiction workshop you're teaching on April 30th?

jeff ford
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 08:48 am:   

Deborah: It's going to be a class on writing speculative fiction. I'll talk about the process, some strategies, some stuff about publication, and then I invite each attendee to bring one story. We may not get to all of the stories, but we will workshop at least the firt few pages of as many as we can. How's that?

Deborah Roggie
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 10:24 am:   

Jeff, thanks for the quick response. That sounds great. I've enjoyed your work and hope I can make it to the class.

jeff ford
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 11:06 am:   

Deborah: I know your story from the Strahan/Haber book and enjoyed it. I'd be glad to see you at the conference, but, on the other hand, for where you seem to be as a writer, you might do just as well staying home and writing another one as good or better than that one. Still, drop me a line if you're coming.

Deborah Roggie
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 11:38 am:   

>sigh<

I see what you mean. I appreciate the good advice. And the kind words.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration