World Fantasy Con Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Ford, Jeffrey » World Fantasy Con « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 10:20 am:   

Dear Jeff,

Just wanted to say again what a pleasure it was to meet you and hang out with you a bit at this past weekend's World Fantasy Con. I hope I'll have the chance to visit with you at many future conventions. Your recent books have moved near the top of my (perilously leaning) stack of books-to-be-read.

ClaireWeaver
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2004 - 08:22 am:   

May I say what an honour it was to fight you in the impromptu arm-wrestling contest? Hope you don't feel too disheartened, being beaten by a _girl_.

What do you mean, you don't remember it that way?

<grin>

It was good to see you again Jeff.

Claire x

jeff ford
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2004 - 11:21 pm:   

Andy: Great to get a chance to meet you and your family at the WFC. Hope you guys had a good trip back. Yeah, I'll see you next year at this one, but for a while I'm ready just to stay home. I know the scene with the stack of books. If you get to them I hope you enjoy them.

jeff ford
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2004 - 11:24 pm:   

Claire: It must have been a dream that I beat you. At least you had a better showing than those other lugs. It was a blast hanging out with you guys. Really appreciate you and Mrak and Graham making the trip over. Now I'm going to have to reciprocate and come back to London soon. Give my best to the skinny englishman. Keep writing. Drop a line when you get a chance.

maryson
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 02:47 pm:   

Well, Jeff, did I tell you that hanging out with you, Terry B., Lucius and others made my WFC?
What 's that about arm-wrestling?
Forgot to beat you then...

Cornelis Alderlieste
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2004 - 08:31 am:   

Did you remember to bring the "stroopwafels" Maryson? :-)

jeff ford
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 08:32 pm:   

Wim: Sorry to just be getting back on this one. Yeah, seeing you guys was a blast. I've since retired from arm wrestling, but I will come out of retirement to take you on next time we meet. Hope the year goes well for you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration