Website Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Ford, Jeffrey » Website « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jeff ford
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 07:23 am:   

My website http://users.rcn.com/delicate/ for what it's worth, has been updated for the very first time since we put it up two years ago. The news part has a list of published works since last it was updated and some awards news that is hardly news anymore. There are some new links to anthologies with stories of mine. Some of the news in this update is kind of already outdated, but what the hell. We gave it the old college try. The guy who does this for me, a buddy from work, Rick Dery, is pretty busy, but we're going to try to keep up with it a little better now.

mike bishop
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 04:36 am:   

Thank God for computer-savvy buddies. The site looks good.

jeff ford
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 04:45 am:   

Mike: I'm learning to love my website's quirkiness as the years roll on. I think it is indicative of the author it represents. And, by the way, the refrigerator is now in the living room, there's no running water, and we can't cook anything -- and the days of kitchen repair stretch out toward the horizon.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration