HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Christopher

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » The Fortress of Words » Christopher « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christopher Rowe
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 07:12 pm:   

Following in the footsteps of the Ratbastards (and aren't we all, really?) we're going to start threads with mine and Gwenda's names as the subjects, so that we can shamelessly brag about...um, about our many accomplishments.

My latest news is that I've started a novel, a journal about the writing of the novel, and a series of short shorts designed to get people to go read the journal about the writing of the novel. Sound confusing? Try living it, Christian.

It's called UnCommonwealth and I just put up the first story in the series. Go look at it. Don't cost nothin.'

Christopher
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2003 - 01:12 pm:   

I've added a second entry, this one for Jefferson County, in the short short series I'm posting on my blog. You can read it here.

Christopher
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 09:11 am:   

And now Ideomancer has posted a Christmas story by me, Relativity in the Gospel: Five Looks at Matthew 2:9-10.

I'm even more excited to know what one of my Christmas presents is! It's these boots, in "Distressed Brown." Thanks, Gwenda's Mama!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |