HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Brother Scott

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Thomas, Jeffrey » Brother Scott « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffrey Thomas
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 12:37 am:   

I just wanted to give a plug for my brother Scott Thomas, regarding his new horror collection OVER THE DARKENING FIELDS from Dark Regions; not just for the sake of nepotism but because he's damn good (he had TWO stories reprinted in THE YEAR'S BEST FANTASY AND HORROR #15, with ten honorable mentions that year to boot). It's a gorgeous looking book (design is by Dave Barnett, using a Salem, MA gravestone photo I supplied), with a wide selection of very eerie stories. Get ye hence and get spooked!
www.darkregions.com/
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MB Wulf
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 08:19 pm:   

OVER THE DARKENING FIELDS rocks! ! ! Check out "Hindenburg Kiss," "The August Ritual," and the title story! WESTERMEAD's gorgeous too. Two of my favorites are "The Crow Tree" and "The Thatcher's Cat."

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |