Jeffrey is to Germany what Jerry Lewi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thomas, Jeffrey » Jeffrey is to Germany what Jerry Lewis is to France « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffrey
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 02:35 pm:   

At this site...
http://www.festa-verlag.de/nevermore/sites/index.htm
...German publishers Festa-Verlag have made a series of pages devoted to my books. (It's at their "Nevermore" section for a series of limited editions.) Click the PUNKTOWN tab on the left. Then, you'll see a series of tabs across the top of the page, including one with my name. Click *all* those tabs at the top to see my various pages...

I'll have a story reprint from PUNKTOWN and an interview in a magazine they're doing, plus September is the projected release date for their German-language version of PUNKTOWN with H. R. Giger cover art (which you can view at the web site I mention, as well).

JT
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 05:02 pm:   

Festa has now acquired my novel MONSTROCITY for a German-language edition, as well. Quite nice!

Jeffrey
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 03:06 pm:   

Yesterday I completed all the signature sheets for the German PUNKTOWN...so unreal to have hundreds of autographs by H. R. Giger(and the great Michael Marshall Smith, who does the intro) in front of me. While visiting Giger at his museum in Switzerland, playing with his Oscar (that sounds rude), and so forth, the publishers bought me a souvenir agenda book which Giger specifically autographed "To Jeffrey". Whewww! :-)

Scott Thomas
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 05:43 am:   

Too much! Wonderful news about a German MONSTROCITY!!! I wonder if there have been any German reviews of PUNKTOWN? But, how would you ever find them, not to mention READ them?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration