Yer bleedin' board is too quiet... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thomas, Jeffrey » Yer bleedin' board is too quiet... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paul Tremblay
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 05:16 pm:   

Hello, Mr. Jeffrey Thomas. Found your board. Your home is soon to follow. Muhahahahahaha...

(dropping out of stalking mode) Hope all is well, kiddo. And where's Haggis? I miss him.

PGT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffro
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2003 - 06:01 pm:   

Hi, Paul - thanks for stopping in. Yeah, the winds and tumbleweeds have been blowing through the halls of my message board for a while now. Haggis is stumbling around these halls, too, somewhere - I'm sure he'll pop back up when least expected (or wanted), as is his habit. Hope all is well with you, too! This past weekend I finished writing my short novel THE SEA OF FLESH for the Prime book THE SEA OF FLESH AND ASH - brother Scott has already finished his novel THE SEA OF ASH for the project. We haven't read each other's half yet, but in discussing them over dinner last month we found there were a few interesting parallels between them. Should be a cool book! Anyway, that's major news for now. Time to retire to the shadows once more.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration