HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

HEALTH AGENT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Thomas, Jeffrey » HEALTH AGENT « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Punktowner
Username: Punktowner

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 11:05 am:   

From my blog:

HEALTH AGENT limited edition pre-order deal:

This will make you smile from ear-to-ear!

My Punktown novel HEALTH AGENT is a dark, twisty cybernoir thriller in the vein of DEADSTOCK and BLUE WAR, and might even be my favorite of my Punktown novels. Raw Dog Screaming Press, who released my novel EVERYBODY SCREAM! a few years back, are bringing out HEALTH AGENT very soon, in three editions: trade paperback, hardcover, and a special limited edition of 150 copies. I did the cover art for the standard edition myself, but each and every copy of the limited edition will feature a unique hand-painted cover, no two precisely alike! What an ambitious undertaking, but the artist claims to be up to it, and that person is the talented Steven Archer. His design portrays a major character from the novel, and the mysterious wounds she bears, but I canít say any more about that. This is going to be an amazing collectorís item, and to add to its appeal is the fact that Raw Dog Screaming is offering $20 off their pre-orders! Yep, the pre-order price has been reduced from $95 to just $75 for this remarkable object. So have a look at a sample of the beautifully disturbing art, read a little about Steven Archer, and pre-order HEALTH AGENT lest I sic the evil genius Toll Loveland on you (youíll have to read the book).

HEALTH AGENT limited edition pre-order: http://www.rawdogscreaming.com/agent_ltd.html

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |