Interview Request Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Morgan, Richard » Interview Request « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rajan Khanna
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 07:39 am:   

Mr. Morgan, I was wondering if you would possibly have the time to do an interview for a new site that recently launched. The site, Your Mom's Basement (http://www.yourmomsbasement.com) aims to cover 'geek culture' or what others see as geek culture - touching on books, movies, comics, sports, and other topics.

I've been a big fan of your work since discovering it recently (I devoured Altered Carbon and now I'm enjoying Broken Angels) and I'd love to do a Richard Morgan update for the site with an interview, some reviews of your books and the Black Widow comic, and hopefully get your name out to a bunch of people who might not be familiar with your work.

I realize that you must be busy, but if you think you might have time to answer some questions via email, please let me know. Feel free to email me at mirrorshards _at_ hotmail.com. Either way, thanks for the great reading.

Rajan Khanna

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration