HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Altered Carbon in B Format

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Morgan, Richard » Altered Carbon in B Format « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

2pala
Username: 2pala

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 09:55 am:   

On your website under News and Views you mentioned a new "B" format for the Kovacs books. Is this the same size as a Trade Paperback in the U.S.? The artwork is very nice and as I do give these books as gifts, I'd like to know if they will be available in U.S. bookstores any time soon?

Thanks!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard
Username: Richard

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 06:28 am:   

Hi Linda

These are a little smaller than the US trade editions, but still big enough to have a nice, brickish heft to them. The artwork is actually the same as the original UK hardcover, trade and and mass market editions, but with a fresh (and much reduced) logotype that doesn't obscure the images so much as it used to.

I don't think you'll be able to buy these in the US, except maybe through amazon. Then again, the Del Rey trades are pretty handsome in themselves.....

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |