WisCon 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Duchamp, L. Timmel » WisCon 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

L. Timmel Duchamp
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 05:31 pm:   

As usual, I'll be attending WisCon. My schedule is roughly as follows:

I'll be arriving late Thursday afternoon and attending the GoHs reading at A Room of One's Own Bookstore.

On Friday I'll be leading a writing workshop in the morning & co-hosting a party with Tachyon that night to launch four new volumes in Aqueduct's Conversation Pieces series-- Kim Antieau's Counting On Wildflowers: An Entanglement, Rosaleen Love's The Traveling Tide: Stories, Anne Sheldon's The Adventures of the Faithful Counselor: A Narrative Poem, and Eleanor Arnason's Ordinary People: A Collection-- as well as my novel, Alanya to Alanya.

On Satuday I'll be moderating a panel on Gwyneth Jones's novel Life at 10 a.m.

On Sunday, I'll be reading at the session called "Getting Physical" at 10 a.m. and participating in a panel "Realism and Its Discontents" (which I expect will focus chiefly on the ideological constraints of narrative plausibility & strategies for evading them) at 10 p.m.

And on Monday, I'll be participating in the sign-out and leaving shortly after lunch.

Since Aqueduct will have a table in the dealer's room, I'll probably be spending a lot of time there. But I expect to enjoy as many good conversations as WisCon has given me in past years.

Timmi

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration