Paging John Picacio. . . Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Picacio, John » Paging John Picacio. . . « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 06:42 am:   

Dear John,

Ever since the Great Spam Attack of 2006, many areas of these boards have gone silent. . . including yours. If you're still monitoring this site, how about a quick update on what you're up to nowadays? From what I can see, you're way busier now than you were even a year ago. Congratulations on all your recent successes. By the way, I really love the cover you painted for George Effinger's A Thousand Deaths, which I wrote the afterword for. I've continued to post my recent news on my corner of the boards (not that I've had tremendous events to tell of, but 2007 is looking better for me and mine than 2005-06 did, so far). I may not make it to any Texas conventions in 2007 (long car trips with a three year old, a two year old, and a four month old are pretty much out of the question), but perhaps I will in 2008. Hope to see you then, if not sooner!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jetse
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 01:44 am:   

Andrew--

John Picacio has a blog here.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration