That Moorcock cover rocks like Sisyph... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Picacio, John » That Moorcock cover rocks like Sisyphus going uphill « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 02:57 am:   

And back down again.

Really excellent work, John.

John Picacio
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 08:12 am:   

Thanks, man.

Much appreciated. :-)

I can probably work from now until the end of time and I'll never have a headier hype quote than that one.....very nice.

You've got some unique brain wiring, my man. :-) Can't wait to see what's next in the world of Rossi!

Matthew Rossi
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 06:04 pm:   

Oh, I can come up with better:

"John Picacio's art will grab you by the eyes and ram your face into a wall of explosive visuals."

"If you want your cover art to kick you it the crotch and call you a silly little bitch and make you like it, you need John Picacio."

"Not since Leda found herself under the furious squawking attack of a horny swan that also happened to be a thunder god has anyone felt such shocking, concentrated power as when I picked up my copy of 'Wizardry and Wild Romance' and saw John Picacio's cover."

"The newest cover art by John Picacio is like an orichalicum plating on what was already pure gold, elevating it to sublime heights even Jove or Robert Byrd couldn't imagine."

"It's a shame life doesn't come with a John Picacio cover, we'd all be intensely more interesting."

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 06:10 pm:   

"Picaccio...Picasso. It's not a coincidence."

:-)

John Picacio
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 07:30 pm:   

Damn, fellas!

I'm cracking up over here. That's funny stuff!
Those are keepers, for sure. :-)

I most definitely appreciate the love. You guys are too much. :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration