Book Signings & Conventions Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Picacio, John » Book Signings & Conventions « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Picacio
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 09:06 am:   

This Saturday, February 28th, I'll be doing a book signing with Michael Moorcock and Rick Klaw. It'll be in San Antonio at the Twig Book Shop from 1pm to 3pm. So if you're in the area on Saturday, come on out! Mike doesn't get to make too many public appearances anymore so if you're a fan of his, it's a rare opportunity to visit with him.

Rick will be signing his book GEEK CONFIDENTIAL, which Mike did the introduction for.....and some guy named Picacio did the cover for it as well. It's another fine MonkeyBrain Books publication.

I'm looking forward to seeing both of those guys. 'Should be a good time.

Richard Parks
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 07:41 am:   

Wish I could be there. Hope it turns out well for all.

John Picacio
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 12:02 pm:   

I'll be in Boston tomorrow for Arisia '05. Should be fun. I'm the Artist Guest of Honor this year and Barbara Hambly is the Author Guest of Honor. Harry Knowles is the Media Guest of Honor. Looking forward to the show.

http://www.arisia.org/2005/index.html

I'm showing up with my biggest art show presentation yet and I'm doing a one-hour slide presentation on my illustration work on Saturday afternoon.

So if you're in the Boston area this weekend, I hope to see you out there!

Peggy
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 05:26 am:   

Oooooo! New prints for sale? Maybe? Please? Drop me a line and let me know.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration