HEROES & MONSTERS/LXG prints Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Picacio, John » HEROES & MONSTERS/LXG prints « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Picacio
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 09:43 pm:   

FYI for those who are interested:

In conjunction with Coppervale International, I've produced a limited edition print of my wraparound cover illustration for the MonkeyBrain Books release HEROES & MONSTERS: THE UNOFFICIAL COMPANION TO THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN. All prints are signed and numbered and the edition is limited to 100. They're full color and printed on a crisp, white, semi-lustre stock. They measure 18" x 24" and are shipped securely in a durable tube.

If you're not familiar with the image, go to www.johnpicacio.com and click on "gallery" and it's one of the images in my "book" section of cover images. You can't miss it -- it's the only image that features The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Prices are $25 each plus $5 for shipping and handling.

I'll have details about this on my website soon enough, but it might be a couple of weeks so I wanted to post this because I've been getting requests for this print.

Checks for the prints should be made out to Coppervale International. Coppervale produced these prints and they did a beautiful job. And of course, Coppervale is also the publisher of the arts magazine INTERNATIONAL STUDIO and the eagerly-anticipated fiction mag ARGOSY.

The best way is to mail those checks to me and I'll forward the checks to Coppervale and I'll personally make sure your order gets filled promptly. That's the quickest way to get your print.

So send to:

JOHN PICACIO
334 E. Craig Pl.
San Antonio, TX

Thanks to everyone for their interest.

(Now back to your regularly scheduled program.)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration