The Bloodrunners Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Burke, Kealan Patrick » The Bloodrunners « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kealan Patrick Burke
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 08:56 am:   

I have decided to use this message board (in addition to the one at Horror World) to keep track of the progress on my first novel, a work-in-progress I am enjoying the hell out of entitled "The Bloodrunners". I will be making frequent progress reports and notes at the board to keep myself psyched and encouraged to continue. I usually burn out at 30,000 words. But anyone who wishes to check in and leave comments is more than welcome. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited by this story. It's a cross between "Assault on Precinct 13", "The Dirty Dozen" with a dash of "Christine" thrown in and I'm loving every minute of it. I'll be posting occasional excerpts at the board too, so come one, come all.

Mike Jasper
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 02:23 pm:   

Cool deal, Kealan! I'm doing the same thing over on my board, trying to get motivated to finish up my current novel.

These boards are quite handy for motivating yourself to write, and you never know who may drop in.

Sounds like a cool novel you've got cooking.

Kealan Patrick Burke
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 09:11 pm:   

Thanks for stopping by, Mike! I am certainly investing my faith in this online journal de jour. It certainly can't hurt.

Best of luck with your novel too, bud!

Kealan

Mark Letten
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 11:34 am:   

Cool! This is based on the comic-book of the same name, right? Really looking forward to it. Are you collaborating with THE AndySparrow? How cool is that?

Eddy
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 06:04 am:   

Hey Yeah! Make Suzi sexy, just like in the comic-book. Books are better than movies, because you get to use your imagination more. The movie was great, but it wasn't MY vision of the characters. Really looking forward to it. Are you a biker, Patrick? or are you using a technical advisor?

von-bock@ntlworld.com
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 10:34 pm:   

Hi, is the original 'Bloodrunners' comic strip by Andy Sparrow collectable? I'm an Ebayer and can find no trace of the above to gauge value. Please help.

WS Reed

John Morton
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 03:03 pm:   

Yeah, check out his work at www.bloodrunners.com
His comics have been out of print for a while so they should be worth a few bob. A fat retrospective is apparently on the way

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration