Valley Of Lights Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Gallagher, Stephen » Valley Of Lights « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shell
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   

Hi, Stephen,

I just wanted to say thank you for my copy of VALLEY OF LIGHTS, which I won in your website competition. The book is lovely, and the extras are fascinating. Thank you!

By the way, any chance of Telos producing other editions of your work?

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2005 - 04:31 pm:   

Hi Michelle

I'm glad you're happy... your name will be going up on the website as soon as we can get an ftp issue sorted. Seems the password access has been corrupted somehow and we're trying to sort it out with the host.

There's nothing else planned with Telos, but I've had the OK from Bill Schafer to say that Subterranean will be publishing both THE PAINTED BRIDE and VICTORIAN GOTHIC.

Shell
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 11:27 am:   

Ooo, fame at last!

I'm looking forward to the new books but thought that VICTORIAN GOTHIC was a screenplay. Is it now a novel or being published as a screenplay?

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 12:15 pm:   

It was conceived as a screen project but outgrew the form. Zenith commissioned a screenplay in the early 90s and the BBC took an option and commissioned a different script in the late 90s. The novel will include material that couldn't be included in either.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration