Farscape/Space Chase Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Gallagher, Stephen » Farscape/Space Chase « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 12:28 pm:   

This month's SFX magazine (a kind of UK version of STARLOG, for all you furriners out there) carries a piece called THE FARSCAPE THAT NEVER WAS... basically a shortened version of the pitch that I wrote for Hensons a few years back, when the project was called SPACE CHASE and was a ruse to keep the Creature Workshop in business between feature jobs.

If you don't get to see the magazine, the text of the pitch is posted in full on my website. I'd thought it was lost, but then it turned up on the hard disk of a PC that I'd finally got around to chucking out after it had been in the back of a cupboard for 5 years.

What you won't see there is the picture of me they used. I look like Quentin Crisp in it.

When I commented on same to the features editor he mailed back, "We can print a correction in the next issue - "Stephen Gallagher would like to point out that he is not an old pouf, despite damning visual evidence to the contrary."

Vanessa
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2003 - 12:03 am:   

I've now seen this. Any chance of it ever being made in some form just for its own sake and without any connection to Farscape?

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 01:30 am:   

I doubt it. All the structure was mine but some of the base elements -- the same ones that reappeared in FARSCAPE itself -- were theirs.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration