FantasyCon 2003 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Gallagher, Stephen » FantasyCon 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martin Roberts
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 04:55 pm:   

Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for the video clip you gave me this past weekend at FantasyCon. Also for taking the time out to sign my copy of White Bizango.

I have been busy with the footage I shot on Sunday and have so far uploaded two QuickTime movies to the following URL:

http://www.purplerage.co.uk/horror/index.htm

Please be aware that these movies are better suited to broadband connections and require QuickTime 5 or above.

Thank you for you continued support and I hope to catch up with you in Huddersfield.

Take Care - Martin

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 02:43 am:   

Hi Martin

It was good to see you there. I always enjoy the Fantasycons, entirely because of the mix of people and the shared interests... and it's always great to see old friends again and make some new ones.

Hope I didn't burble too much on-camera. Looks like the world can now judge... I don't have broadband myself, despite having signed up for it a year ago... I live in a village and BT are standing there with their arms folded, refusing to tool-up the exchange until a target number of people have signed up.

Imagine marketing any other product on those terms! The rule is, you put it out there and you do your best to make it catch on. Any success you then have, you deserve.

Sam Hayes
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 11:06 am:   

Hi Stephen,

Just to say what a pleasure it was to meet you at FantasyCon... I had a great weekend and met some lovely people. And thanks for helping me out with all that food!

Hope to meet up again soon... take care.

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 04:47 pm:   

Hello, Sam -- great to see you here. It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad you enjoyed the Con. Having survived a Ramsey-led restaurant assault you can now consider yourself an official member of genre sub-culture. I know of no other quite like it!

You have to make the next. No excuses.

Martin Roberts
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2003 - 05:35 am:   

Just a quick update... Stephen's little con speech can be viewed without the aid of a broadband conection. If you are browsing the internet just open the movie window and leave it running in the background whilst you surf. It will begin to play automatically. I timed it on my basic broadband connection and it took about 6 mins, so it should only take a little bit longer for a modem connection.

Cheers Martin

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration