Website address Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Gallagher, Stephen » Website address « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 12:40 pm:   

I said this once in the welcome message, but it's probably worth signalling with a header of its own.

All the news and background stuff is at www.stephengallagher.com

Neal
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 04:47 am:   

Just thought I'd stop by and say thanks for your comments on the back of Mason's Rats. Cheers!

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 02:30 pm:   

Hi Neal!

Happy to do it. That was a good set of stories.

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 07:55 am:   

The website's now moved to a new server -- same address and content, but it's now with a dedicated webhost instead of being hosted in my ISP's freespace with the domain name pointing to the index file.

The problem with that kind of setup is that the site _per se_ is essentially invisible to search engines. Their spiders go to the domain host but find no content to index; they do, however, index the content of the individual pages at their individual URLs, which can get confusing.

www.stephengallagher.co.uk will also work for the site.

Mark PL
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 06:14 am:   

And there's a new interview with Mr G on the alienonline dot net. Steve mentions he's on wiht a new book, which will incorporate "fantasy elements". Sounds interesting.

Ellen
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 08:13 am:   

Steve,

Just looked at the cover of The Dark on your site and wanted to thank you for putting it up with its own little blurb. It does look good.

Here's hoping it does well :-)

Stephen Gallagher
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 12:36 pm:   

Me too, and not just because I'm in it although let's be honest and say that's a factor... but it's mainly a matter of being associated with what's shaping up to be one of those landmark collections.

As far as the ghost story's concerned, there's been a lot of nice aficionado-work going on in the small presses but the time feels ripe for a kick-ass mass-market manifesto of an anthology!

Ellen
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 06:29 pm:   

Gulp. That's putting a lot of heat on the antho--while I'm very happy with it I'm not sure I'd push it as a manifesto. Although I would like to think it shows the world at large and not just the horror field that there are wonderful new disquieting ghost stories being created by a wide mix of writers.

If you have any suggestions of anyone/venue in the UK that should see galleys (not the usual suspects--they'll get finished copies) --if we have extra I should be able to get them sent.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration